In response to the call for proposals many artists submitted a video in which they proposed a project for the Summer Sessions 2013.
Out of these submissions the following projects are selected:
- Cecilia Jonsson, A Hypothesis of a Geo-magnetic Pull, sponsor: PNEK, host: V2_
- Chris Sugrue, Memory of Form and Matter, sponsor: LABoral, host: iMAL
- Chin-Hsiang Hu, Neuromancer, sponsor: NTMOFA, host: V2_
- Johannes Langkamp, Analog Sun Tracking, sponsor: V2_, host: Chronus
- Leif Parker, Endless (The Automation of Torment), sponsor: CFC, host: V2_
- Oskar Maan, pre-post-Apocalyptic Archaeological Research Project, sponsor: V2_, host: CFC
- Ou-Bau Tsai, sponsor: NTMOFA, host: V2_
- Roel Roscam Abbing, Border Check, sponsor: V2_, host: LABoral
- Sheng-Po Shen, Shadow, sponsor: NTMOFA, host: SAT
- Weiyi Hu, Suitcase Film, sponsor: Chronus, host: V2_
- Živa Pikaja, sponsor: Baltan Lab in collaboration with V2_, host: Harvard University's Church Lab / prof. Joe Davis
During the summer info about each project will be published on this website.
More information can already be found at: